PET IDENTIFICATION CARDS
GREAT FOR TRAVEL, BOARDING, ADVERSE EVENTS OR JUST BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR SPECIAL PET!!!
Your pet’s identification card is specific to your pet. The information provided on the card includes:
- The owner’s name and address
- Your pet’s name, picture, color, current weight, birthday, sex, microchip number (if applicable).
- ALLERGIES- if you pet has a specific allergy, (ie. vaccinations**, food, seasonal, medications, etc.) it will provide valuable information in cases of adverse events, traveling or boarding.
- ALERTS- if your pet has a serious medical condition, (ie. diabetic, seizures, etc.) it will provide valuable information in cases of adverse events, traveling or boarding.
- PROCEDURE/VACCINATIONS- provides you with your pets due dates on all their vaccinations, tests (ie. fecal, heartworm, etc.) and procedures (ie. teeth cleaning).
Your pet will be issued their pet ID card after their last set of puppy vaccinations, after every annual vaccinations (so vaccinations will be updated on the card) and any other time the owner may request a card.